Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blog Surprise

Well I had intended this post to be about the incredible weather and my love of college football, however, while viewing old posts I noticed that I had comments. Did you read that? I had comments! Someone other than me has read my blog. Yay!!! That totally made my day.

Add that on top of a trip to Target (only mildly enjoyable, Saturday at Target, enough said), goregous fall weather, babysitting my cousin and college football...it simply doesn't get better than that!

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous Saturday it was!! Too bad weather wise, it only lasted a day.
    Fall weather, family, fun (whatever the personal choice is for fun) ... it absolutely doesn't get any better than that! Especially when family is your new little baby cousin!!

    ReplyDelete