Monday, August 24, 2009

the small things….
Before I begin this project, I’d like to issue a disclaimer. I am not a sunshine and kittens sort of person. I’m not necessarily gloom and doom either, but I’ve never been accused of being Suzie Sunshine. However, I have realized that despite all of the stresses of life it’s the small things that make it worth getting out of bed in the morning. The big things are great too, and trust me I will never turn down lottery winnings. BUT given that hasn’t happened yet, I’m trying to learn to revel in the everyday surprises that make me smile. Sometimes they are small and probably wouldn’t amuse anyone but myself. Other things though are universally enjoyed like ice cream on a hot summer’s day. If you don’t enjoy that you’re either severely lactose intolerant or not human. So, this is my try at writing a blog. Mostly it’s for myself, but if you enjoy it, please read on and tell others about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment