Tuesday, September 22, 2009

On the road again...

Well good friends, I apparently have not improved my posting schedule. Which is really pretty bad considering that I even have one post that's already written and just waiting to be uploaded. One reason for my delinquency has been my recent schedule. I have been travelling a lot lately. This is not a bad thing (other than the fact that I'm not posting). I love to travel. Most of my favorite memories stem from a trip to somewhere or another. In less than a month I've been to Washington DC twice, a spa town nearby, and am currently sitting in the airport waiting on a flight out west. It's wonderful. Give me a ticket anywhere and I'll go. However, I do miss my house, pets, family, and friends (not necessarily in that order).
I am very excited about this trip. It is to California. I've never been to CA and am excited to be some place new.
So to everyone out there (I guess this means Charlotte and my office mate) have a great week and do something new this week.

1 comment:

  1. My new thing to try this week is NOT wiping my kids boogies on my own clothes. I think I'll try wiping them on his clothes instead. Maybe this will encourage him to use a kleenex?

    ReplyDelete